Stainless Steel Multi-function Electric Peeler
Ships ToGet it between
Make cooking your favorite family meals easier on your hands!
- Painful peeling days are over you just want to give your family a great meal without the hand pain like arthritis, or maybe you don't just hate having to deal with the tedious peeling. The Rapid Fruit peeler does all the work for you! It will automatically adjust to the fruit or vegetable so theirs no need to have to mess with it!
- Easy to use you don't even have to touch or hold the vegetable while it peels. Goodbye, painful peeling. Start your family meal with less pain on you. If it wasn't already easy enough it has a non-slip base to protect it from falling.
- It's very fast a potato can be peeled as fast as 10 seconds! With a new upgraded stainless steel blade that peels fruits and vegetables faster. With all that speed it still saves the nutritious parts it just takes the skin off!
- Easy to press buttons that comes with a clean design. Just set up the fruit or vegetable of your choice then press the button and it'll peel automatically it's as simple as that. The movable fixed needle can adapt to different vegetable & fruit height.
- Prepare your family's meal in up to twice the speed with half the mess! Less time on cooking more time on what matters most your family!
- Easy to clean after all the fun of a family dinner it's time to clean the mess up with the Rapid Fruit Peeler it's a simple as wiping it with a damp cloth and throwing the shavings away!
- Peels almost anything including potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, apples, pears, oranges, lemons, persimmon, mango, kiwi, cucumber, radish, papaya, and some other smooth hard fruits and vegetables
Plug Type: US = United States, UK = United Kingdom, AU = Australia, EU = Europe.
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.